Bo Ke restaurants

Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Phan Thiet, Vietnam

Bo Ke restaurants Phan Thiet Reviews

naiveblackangel naivebla…
Popular seafood areas for tourists May 02, 2012
I have tried Thanh Oanh, Bon Bon and Hoang Hon restaurants. The former was probably the most crowded but the service was very slow since the staff weren't very flexible. They made a mistake with our order and kept us waiting. Our group ordered a barbecued squid, a few grilled shrimp, a seafood soup, a fried rice. It took them 90 minutes to put everything on our table. The serving was humble. The sea food wasn't spetacular at all. The soup was below standard.

At the second restaurant, my overcooked grilled squid and tiger prawns were to salty. This made the food was tough and chewy. I will never visit it again. The last restaurant was the best. The service was prompt; the grilled seafood was done perfectly. And the dip/ Muoi Tieu Chanh was just right to enhance the seafood flavor. It's worth every penny. Next time, I will not think twice about trying the same place again. According to the receptionist of the hotel where I stay, BO KE restaurants don't sell the best or freshest seafood but for tourists like us, it was more than what we can bargain for.

Check Phan Thiet Hotel Deals