4 Sterntorbrücke, Bonn, Germany
Bönnsch - A Bönnsch beer - unfiltered
Bönnsch - An Argentinian Steak
Bönnsch - The bar!
Bönnsch - A Carry Wurst!!
Bönnsch - Towards the back of the place

Bönnsch Bonn Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Das Bönnsch - das Bonner Brauhaus Oct 27, 2009
In the middle of downtown Bonn you can find this very popular Brauhaus, where you both can taste their home made beers and their traditional German cooking. I would never have found this place if I had not asked some of the people I know in Bonn.

The place seemed to be enormously popular, we were there on a Tuesday evening and it was almost completely full. People coming after us could only have their tables for a certain time or they had booked before.

The service was almost swift even though they had a busy night, but I guess we were especially blessed due to the fact that we were sitting next to the bar. They had only female staff doing the service and they all had their wallet between their pants and their bum! This was heavy noticed but the men in our group!

There food was good and solid, just what you expect from a German place; it was far from a gourmet diner but we all got full. The Brauhaus's own beer was good and I quickly found out that I preferred the non-filtered version. The beer glass did only contain 20 cl so it was like a beer size that you would anticipate from Madrid and not in Bonn, but it keeps the beer cold and the waitress at the table.
The bar!
A Carry Wurst!!
A Bönnsch beer - unfiltered
An Argentinian Steak
spocklogic says:
Sounds like a good spot where locals go - always a good find. While I have had my share of beer around the world, including the home brews, I have never been offered a non-filtered version. Educate me on this aspect...
Posted on: Nov 01, 2011