Blue Water Grille

224 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN, USA

Blue Water Grille Chattanooga Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Great seafood, great atmosphere, did I mention great food! Aug 23, 2011
I went to Chattanooga for a conference and happened to come upon Blue Water Grille. A group of us walked from the hotel down Broad street towards the water and stopped in for some incredible seafood.

The atmosphere is warm, but modern and very inviting. Downtown can get crowded with cosmopolitan locals and visitors alike. The menu is great and for a fincky eater like me, I found several things on the menu I liked; including what a colleague had on her plate!

If this place were in NY or downtown DC, it would do very well. It's modern design and darker interior make it quite the swanky place to be. They have outdoor seating, but the indoor ambiance was just as nice as the outdoor view. It's menu includes dishes from $15-$27 and includes items such as paella, lobster, chilean sea bass (which I know is not a sustainable fish, but is pretty much one of my favorite fish to eat), tuna burgers, seafood stuffed pasta shells, grouper and many other items.

I hope you enjoy your dinner-and I'm sure you will. It will take you quite some time to decide on what you want, so you might want to look at the menu before you get there.

Check Chattanooga Hotel Deals