Blue Sky Hotel Balikpapan

Check Balikpapan Hotel Deals

Blue Sky Hotel Balikpapan Reviews

bagusferriyanto bagusfer…
Excellent Service Hotel Jul 10, 2010
Sadly I just only stay here for one night. Wish I could stay longer.

Right after had my trip in Samarinda, Balikpapan is another destination to stop.

I paid 500.000 IDR for a nite in this hotel.

Stayed in # 601 a spacious room for my self that I thought I could crawling side to side =) This floor is designated for non-smoking floor.

My room itself is facing to hillside local residence.

This hotel has complete facilities, too bad that I couldn't try them all due to limited time. But when I come back I will definitely stay here again.

This hotel provide free pick up drop off shuttle to the city center, simply just dial the hotel number.

Staff are friendly and helpful.

Free in-room highly internet connection.

Everything just meet my expectation.

I heard among the locals that this hotel has been chosen as expatriate favorite to stay for time to time.

Not forget to mention that they'll provide free shuttle to airport and using their executive lounge at the airport.

Excellent!
My Room
#601
Bathroom
View from my room
Glynnes says:
Nice! I enjoyed reading your review. Thanks.
Posted on: Jul 10, 2010
green8 green8
Nice Hotel In Balikapapan Sep 12, 2010
Stayed in there during my bussiness trip in East Kalimantan

This hotel it self pretty nice & clean hotel, has good internet connection in the room as well

The size of the room just enough, not too small & not to big

But, the room was pretty clean and also the bathroom

Unfortunatelly the swimming pool is to small

Anyhow, they still have Gym facilities to exercise

The foods in the hotel restaurant also not so bad

They also have service to pick up & take you to the airport

Last time when I was there, Blue Sky Hotel has lounge at the airport

So, we can wait in there & some free charge foods are available at that lounge

And those service will not burden us with additional cost

Well,if the trip for bussiness, it's more than enough
peppy_ahmad peppy_ah…
A star hotel with warm atmosphere Aug 28, 2008
This 8 story star hotel offers you warm atmosphere. The staff are friendly and helpful. Don't worry bout intruder coming to the hotel, they offer you maximum security.

The bedroom is nice. With very comfy and clean sheet. TV,Fridge and huge closet. The bathroom is clean. With shower and bathtub, of course hot and cold water.The best thing about the room is they have internet cable in each room and it is for free! All you have to do is plug the cable to your notebook.

At ground floor, they have 1 Japanese Restaurant and 1 Night Club. They have live band at the hotel lobby. I like the full band and especially the grand white piano. Oohh you can request a song to the band :D

Don't forget to try the swimming pool, sauna and the massage service. Try the traditional massage. It only cost you around 110.000 IDR (around 12 USD) for almost 2 hours non stop pleasure.
The hotel at nite
The room
The Band with The Grand Piano
The White Grand Piano (ahh i wish …

Blue Sky Hotel Balikpapan Overview

The Blue Sky Hotel is located in Balikpapan making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers air conditioning, bathrobes, daily newspaper, hair dryer, internet access, television, bathtub, mini bar. Hotel facilities offered at this Balikpapan accommodation include 24hr room service, executive floor, elevator, coffee shop, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including massage, pool (kids), gym, sauna, spa, squash courts, outdoor pool. Along with its convenient location in Balikpapan, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. For your reservation at the Blue Sky Hotel Balikpapan, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Blue Sky Hotel Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Free Parking
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About Blue Sky Hotel Balikpapan

Second day at Balikpapan
The Blue Sky Hotel offer you buffet breakfast. Plenty of options, variety of bread, soups, fried rice, sauges,bacon(made from beef), fruits, cereals, fruits etc. Than we left to SMAN 2 Balikpapan. We…Blue Sky Hotel offer you buffet breakfast. Plenty of options, variety of bread, soups, fried rice, sauges,bacon(made from beef), fruits, cereals, fruits etc. Than we left to SMAN…

Check Balikpapan Hotel Deals