Blue Point

4304 Legendary Dr Destin, Destin, FL, USA

Blue Point Destin Reviews

maestorm maestorm
classy place for drinks and music Aug 14, 2008
In my opinion, this is a rather pricey place to have drinks. But it's a lot classier and upscale than most places to hang out in Destin!

I've never eaten here, but it is the spot to hang out and just have some drinks. There really isn't a dance floor and I've never seen anyone dance but sometimes they do play live music.

You can either hang out indoors and outdoors. It definitely gets crowded during the summer!!

It's located in Destin Commons (the shopping center) so there are other places to go to and just kind of walk around.

Their drinks are pretty good. But they do get lazy during the summer when it gets really crowded. I had a really bad experience with cranberry and vodka. They put the cheap well vodka and it taste horrendous! They're usually pretty good with their drinks but I guess when it gets crowded, they'll jus pour whatever they reach first if you don't have a specific request.

They DO card at the door (when it's busy) and at the bar (when it's not so crowded). Sometimes they'll card you again at the bar if you look suspiciously young (like me!). But they don't mind if you order more than one drink at a time.
gotbill says:
If I remember correctly, this is where you were really wasted and sitting outside while it was raining and didn't realize it. The drinks must be really good!
Posted on: Aug 14, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Blue Point

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…destination ��" South Africa ��" or more specifically Limpopo Hippo pools run by one of my oldest Friends Henrietta.   The trip included a flight to Heathrow ��" where I sat next…

Check Destin Hotel Deals