Blue Plate Taco

(310) 458-2985

Blue Plate Taco Santa Monica Reviews

RIGAS RIGAS
I love CA girls...(!?!?!?) Nov 18, 2013
Second day in Los Angeles i payed a Hop on Hop off tour, that included the main highlights of LA, as Beverly Hills, the main hollywood studios and ended at Venice beach.

The atmoshpere there (Venice and Santa Monica beaches) is unbelievable!!! I enjoyed every minute of my staying on the beaches, the weather was sunny, hundreds people in the beach, the pier was full of kids with their parents, bike till the end of Santa Monica beach and back to Venice, with few words i thought that i was a part of a hollywood movie...(!!!).

When arrived the lunch time i saw on the central blvd, Blue plate Taco restaurant. All the tables outside were occupied, so i chose and found only a chair in the bar inside, very close to the Kitchen.

The service I received from a very polite and simultaneously beautifull California girl. First of all i ordered a Pacifico clara cerveza (beer) and from menu i chose grilled chicken.

I waited as long to prepare the food, barwoman ask me some questions about my trip in USA, from which country i am, what other places I had left to see, and the time till the lunch passed pleasantly...She had visited Greece in the past, so she asked me many questions about the condition in my country. Although the outrageous "traffic" in the restaurant she had a permanent smile in her face(!)

The food was absolutely delicious, the beers refreshed my palate, and the price normal. But number one from Blue plate Taco is the atmoshpere inside restaurant and the service from the girls. I recommend this, to all!

Check Santa Monica Hotel Deals