Blue Moon Pizza - Marietta

2359 Windy Hill Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA

Blue Moon Pizza - Marietta Atlanta Reviews

AtlantaScottyV AtlantaS…
Mar 16, 2007
Visited this new pizzaria close to Home Depot's HQ in Atlanta during lunch today with a few buddies. We had heard that it was a pretty cool place and since we were looking for some good food (and a few televisions to catch up on March Madness) we decided to give the place a try.

WOW! What great pizza! I have to confess that I really prefer thin crust pizzas to thick crust ones - more the Sicilian style than deep dish. I just hate all of that dough you fill up on with thicker crust pizzas. I'd rather fill up on great tasting toppings than anything else.

Blue Moon has an assortment of pizzas to choose from or you can create your own. I chose a personal 10" pizza today with 1/2 Classic (basically Pizza Hut Supreme) and 1/2 White (artichoke hearts, grilled chicken, goat cheese, basil, garlic, etc). Ordered the crust extra crispy. Service was fast and the pizza was great. We'll definately pay this place a visit again during lunch.

The decor is blue (if you can imagine that from the name), contains a fair number of televisions and a few big screen TVs. Tables are crazy style tile-topped with lots of different designs to give the place a really whacky look. Located in a shopping center off of Windy Hill Rd in Marietta, you won't be visiting this place in Atlanta unless you have a car. Just watch for the military planes on very short finals going to Dobbins Air Reserve Base in Marietta - they'll be right overhead!

Check Atlanta Hotel Deals