Blue Martini Lounge

6593 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Blue Martini Lounge Las Vegas Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Speciality Martini and great Finger Foods Mar 02, 2009
I have been to Las Vegas many times, to attend Travbuddy meet-ups, visit family and sometimes just time away with my husband or family, it never grows old. Las Vegas as you know is one of United States top tourist destinations, rivaled only by New York. What makes it the favorite play ground for many is the variety in entertainment. During one of the Travbuddy Meet-ups in Vegas, we made it to the Blue Martini Lounge. For a Friday evening happy hour, we could not have chosen a better location. The Blue Martini Lounge Las Vegas is one that you will not regret stopping at after hours, great place to hang out should you find yourself in Las Vegas.

The Martini choices are to die for; the one for which the establishment is named is the masterpiece 'Blue Martini', a mix of ultimate vodka with three blue cheese stuffed olives. Some other choices include; True Blue martini, Mango Madness martini, Grape Crush martini, The Pomegranate martini,

Mochaccino Martini, Key Lime Pie Martini, Cherry Bomb Martini, Green Apple Martini, or you could choose from their Specialty Martini List (ask your attendant).

What makes it a great choice is the happy hour from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm with half off prices on all Martinis and finger foods. Wednesday is ladies night with a buy one get one free all night. The Martini lover will have a blast here, however they also have a great variety on other drinks, their food choices are delicately made to test your palette. Appetizers like Seared Tuna, miniature Martini Lamp chops, barbeque chicken, grilled Maine lobster served with fresh avocado, mango and southwestern sauce.

Something fun to do if you are a frequent visitor to the lounge, is to join the online club. You can post photos, and participate in the many fun things the lounge provides.

As I always say, do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
Africancrab Africanc…
Travbuddy Pre-Meet up at the Blue Martini Sep 12, 2008
The ambiance at the lounge was definitely great and more on a proffesional crowd side. Decent dress code, most ladies were really dressed up and the men were gentle to say the least. The lighting at the bar relflects on blue coloured mirros creating an endor feeling. The musicians played great music and by 10:00 p.m. the dance floor was open. Great place indeed.

I attended my second Las Vegas Meet up in September of 2008 and ended up at the Pre-Meet at the Blue Martini Lounge: located at the Town Square a little further off the strip to the south. The closest identifying landmark is the Mandalay Bay hotel. Melanie and Erin had done an incredible job of picking out a cool place for the Pre-meet-up, Blue Martini offers valet, bottle service and tapas, and requires fashionable attire and sometimes a $5 cover. We did not have to pay the cover because we all arrived early enough to take advantage og the happy hour specials, drinks and food were discounted and the bar area was not half as crowded.

It is a fairly new lounge and the style is upbeat, up market-ish and the dress code is definitely fancy. I must confess until then I had not found a place in Las Vegas with such a good happy hour, it has to be the best place to grab happy hour drinks. I believe the happy hour started at about 4:00 p.m. I arrived a little after 5:30 since my ride was my bestfriend's husband Martin and he is never early for any occassion.

We sat right across from teh bar and we had a designated attentant who was very efficient in taking our orders and bringing such cheer when picking up the tab. Of course we just take a few steps to the bar, but we did not. On one occassion I actually went to the bar but that is because Joseph offered to buy me another blue martini.

There was no live music playing on this particular night but I understood there is live music every night, a rotation of different local bands and music genres. Happy hour is seven days a week from 4-8pm, featuring half-off many drinks and all food.

Great place to host friends for the evening
A refreshing glass of blue martini

Related Travel Blogs About Blue Martini Lounge

Pre-Meet @ Blue Martini Lounge
Melanie started this meet up as part of an initial request from Chris (www.travbuddy.com/aussieguy) who was supposed to be in the Las Vegas area in mid September. It turns out; he was not able to att…Las Vegas area in mid September. It turns out; he was not able to attend for reasons best known to him and Melanie probably? I’m assuming…
Ladies Night (Blue Martini Lounge & Another Stop into NY NY Dueling Pianos)
So, the plan was to meet up at Blue Martini for ladies night.  The last couple times we had been there it was PACKED! Mel and I got our wires crossed about who's driving, etc but we managed to m… So, the plan was to meet up at Blue Martini for ladies night.  The last couple times we had…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals