Blue Iguana

165 South West Temple # 1, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
(801) 533-8900

Blue Iguana Salt Lake City Reviews

What happened to the Blue Iguana??? Jan 17, 2009
I went back to the Blue Iguana last week, as my friend and I had such wonderful food and service on our previous visit. Don't know what has happened since the last visit, but it will be a long time before I go back.

Rose and I walked in around 8pm, were seated and presented our menus. After our meal was presented, we were asked if we would like anything else - as the kitchen was getting ready to close...but to take our time. We chose not to order anything else...and were immediately presented with our bill. While still enjoying our food, were twice asked if we would like boxes for what remained on our plates and asked if I was ready to sign for the meal. We looked around to see other couples still in the restaurant, so we were not the last ones standing...

I have never had such an experience, and will choose not to have it again. It will be a long time before I go back.

Sorry...cuz the food is pretty good.
Excellent Margarita's, Great Food! Oct 01, 2008
I was in town on business, and was looking for something that was within walking distance of my hotel. The front desk recommended the Blue Iguana.

I hosted a good friend from high school, meeting at the restaurant. We were immediately seated, served chips and salsa (a healthy bowl of salsa for each patron) as well as inquiries to our drink preference.

The Margaritas were great. Food - outstanding with large portions that were VERY reasonably priced. We ordered a selection of menu items - fish tacos with grilled tuna, and seafood burritos.

Two fish tacos filled the plate. WOW...they were in there somewhere...under the cheese, lettuce and all. The beans and rice were complimentary to it all.

The same could be said for the seafood burritos...shrimp, scallop and shrimp...loaded on the plate.

An excellent choice if you want a few goodies to take home.

Check Salt Lake City Hotel Deals