Blue Heaven

Key West, Florida

Blue Heaven Key West Reviews

Suusj Suusj
A peace of heaven May 25, 2016
We searched the web for a nice little restaurant as we were tired and in desperate need for some food. Google (bless you, you helpful search machine) gave us a list of restaurants and we choose this one.

Blue Heaven is located close to the city center. We were the lucky ones finding a parking spot close by. Though I would suggest getting there by cab, bike or by foot.

Blue heaven really is a piece off heaven. It is located in one of the typical wooden houses you find a lot on Key West. It gives you a tropical, laid back feel. Relaxing under the palm trees socking in the atmosphere.

Service is good, staff friendly and food great! I opted for a vegetarian dish (which was amazing!! And something different then I usually get). The husband went for some meat (of course he did) and our daughter got a child dish.

To give the evening an even more Caribbean feel there was a live band. As I found out there is live music most of the time.

Blue heave is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The laid back feel of Blue Heaven keeps you coming back every time! Would highly recommend this place, even though it is a bit more expensive. Granted, you are at key west! It's worth the money :).
Entrance