Blue Duck Tavern

1201 24th Street Northwest, Washington, DC, USA
www.blueducktavern.com - (202) 419-6755

Blue Duck Tavern Washington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Ritzy place (good for a special event or when you just wanna spend some money at a nice place) Aug 22, 2010
A friend I don't get to see often invited me to brunch at the Blue Duck Tavern. I am always up for eating somewhere new as there are sooooo many restuarants in DC.

I looked at the menu online before I got there and had to look up a few of the menu items. I am a picky eater and when the opportunity allows, I like to be sure that I will enjoy something on the menu.

I order steak and egss and it came with a whole roasted chunk of garlic-it wsa divine. The other 3 at the table all ordered the same thing-scrambled eggs with shrimp and it was served ontop of a large potato hash (they said it was so much they couldn't finish it, but it doesn't look like much when they put it on the table).

The atmosphere is divine! The service was impeccable; when you want to be treated right, this here is the place to go. This is a place to dine if you have the funds to go, have something special you want to celebrate, want to enjoy a fabulous dining experience on your own, or want to try something new.

Check Washington Hotel Deals