Blue Anchor Ln

Blue Anchor Ln - me at the bar seats with my thai pina

Blue Anchor Ln Fulham Reviews

bashmentbabe bashment…
My Favourite restaurant Mar 28, 2009
The Blue Elephant is located on fulham broadway nearest tube stations are Fulham Broadway or Parsons green.

This was the first time I had been to this restaurant so I wasn't to sure what to expect but let me tell you I was definately not disappointed, we were welcomed to the restaurant by a very friendly thai woman who asked us to wait at the bar while she found a table for us as we didn't make reservations she was back 15 minutes later with a nice little table for two in the corner nicely set out with a candle in the middle.

Our waiter arrived 10 minutes later who again could not have been more friendly and spoke to us about the 'Banana leaf' and what they are used for in Thailand.

The menu was varied and has something for everyone including chicken, duck, and a nice selection of seafood, there are also some tasty looking soups.

I ordered chicken satay for starters and my boyfriend got the dim sims then for mains I got the salmon with asparagus as a side dish and my boyfriend ordered a seafood dish with royal fried rice as a side, we also got 2 cocktails thai pina and a red dragon YUM !!! our bill came to around 105 pounds including the service charge.

The best thing about this restaurant is the decor and atmosphere, it has a tropical theme with exotic plants, waterfalls and fish ponds well more like streams and wooden bridges to cross. I would describe it as immaculate and unique it feels as if you have walked off of Fulham broadway and in to Thailand :)

with the candle lit tables it also has a romantic feel to it .

The bar was also great, gold and emerald and sweet bar staff with an awesome selection of cocktails around £8.50 each we sat at the bar after our meal for drinks as we just didn't want to leave and we stayed until it closed.

If you come to London then The Blue Elephant is definately an experience not to be missed.

This is now my Favourite restaurant. :) highly recommended. x
me at the bar seats with my thai p…
our food
koi fish
Bulldog1up says:
Good rebiew, i would check the place out.
jaaf says:
Congrats on your feature!!!!
alyssa_ob says:
congrats on the feature! it sounds like a nice place!
Posted on: Mar 31, 2009

Compare Richmond Hotel Rates (5.3km away)

Blue Anchor Ln Map