Blu Ginger Thai Cafe

972-373-9799

Blu Ginger Thai Cafe Las Colinas Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Cool and Hot Jul 28, 2008
The Blu Ginger Restaurant was a great little face pace eatery located in Las Colinas, which is a suburb in the Dallas Metro Plex. Fankai and I had a great lunch here on Friday, August 1st.

The décor was pretty modern. They had many works of are hanging on the various vibrant colored walls. The tables were very comfortable with plenty of room to move around. This day the air seemed to be very warm. I am sure they must have had some problems with air conditioner because it was over 100 degrees outside and just a little cooler inside. That didn’t distract from a great lunch served very quickly. They turned their table rather fast, but we didn’t feel rushed.

The restaurant is one that seems to be a little hot spot for the lunch crowd. This day was not any different. We didn’t really have to wait that long for a table and the service was pretty good. The waiters had a limited English vocabulary, which was another clue that it was going to be pretty authentic Thai cuisine. As with most Thai restaurants, spicy is the key word in every dish. They didn’t disappoint. They have really good menu with a variety of dishes including Curries, Fried Rice, Stir-fried dishes which include Jasmine steamed rice, Soups, Salads and some really good noodles. I choose the Yum Nua, which is a spicy beef salad and Fankai had a stir fry dish. They were both great as we cleaned our plates. They also bring you a rice soup and egg roll with each meal. It was good and filling.

The price was very reasonable, we walked away paying only $30 for the both of us including drinks and tip. I would recommend this place for anyone who likes a good spicy Thai meal anytime during the day.
Fenkai in front of Blu Ginger
That's me in front of Blu Ginger

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Las Colinas Map