Blomidon Provincial Park

Check Wolfville Hotel Deals

Blomidon Provincial Park Wolfville Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Great Provincial Park Jul 31, 2009
This Provincial Park was great. To be honest, before I started doing a bit of research, I didn't know it was possible to camp at provincial parks in Nova Scotia. Sure glad I found out that was incorrect, because this place is great! It's got all you need, a spectacular view of the ocean (although not from the camp site I stayed at, but a short walk away) showers, actual bathrooms, and hiking trails. All of which are great. The only bad thing to associate with my experience was make sure you book ahead of time. I booked 5 days in advance and got stuck with the field camp sites, which mean lots of wind, and no place to tie a tarp over your tent/fire/eating area if it rains. Although, it did rain the first night we stayed there, and as long as you have a good tent your fine. I'd definitely recommend this camp ground for a nice weekend away, especially if you plan on hiking Cape Split, it's about a 15 minute drive away if you go the most direct route!

***Keep in mind this is a campground and actually doesn't have a bed. Just though I'd add a good rating for that one just because. Also, it says that Blomidon Provincial Park is in Wolfville, it's not. It's actually about 30 minute drive away, but there's no town on Travel Buddy close to where it's located***

Check Wolfville Hotel Deals