Blind Eye Guest House

775 149 736

Blind Eye Guest House Prague Reviews

robqa robqa
Sadly missed. Jun 26, 2011
This pub was set in a part of Prague in the shadow of General Zikza's statue, the infamous Czech military leader who only had the sight in one of his eyes, hence the namesake of this popular expat joint.

The original venue has closed, but has now started up as a hostel at a new location in Zizkov.
tiffharg tiffharg
The Amazing Blind Eye: Leader of Unquestionable Entertainment Dec 25, 2007
Ummm... All I can say is AMAZING! This the place where I made karaoke History! Ha ha. It has been a few weeks since I have made it down there, but I must get back there, and fast! Perhaps this monday. It is a small bar, but it is always filled with people from many different places. It is also hugely an expat location. So, I guess if you are not looking for an expat place, do not go there. However, it is the one place that I have consistently heard awesome karaoke skills from everyone in the crowd. Noah and Rob, the owners are pretty super and they have fun with what they do. It is a fun and relaxing atmosphere and all who go leave a happy person. I say, try it out and you will not be disappointed!

You never know, you may be the next person they ask to MC karaoke night! How rad would that be?!!

Check Prague Hotel Deals