Bleu Olive

(417) 332-2538

Bleu Olive Branson Reviews

lady_k1013 lady_k10…
Wonderful food, good prices, worth repeat visits Sep 08, 2009
My husband and I had Bleu Olive in Branson recommended to us by two different "locals", and we quickly discovered this was a real hidden gem. It is tucked a couple of blocks off Branson Landing underneath the Chappy Mall...in fact the only negative thing I have to say is that it was a little hard to find. (If you plan to go there, go around to the side of the Chappy Mall, not into it.)

The service was attentive, but not overly so. The prices were good; they weren't overpriced, especially for a tourist town.

We can highly recommend the Greek Salad...it was wonderful! I had the fish of the day, which was served "Plaki Style." It was Blackened Tilapia with a rag├╣ of plum tomatoes, artichokes, roasted red pepper & spinach served over curried rice pilaf...absolutely delicious! My husband enjoyed the Spanish Paella: Gulf shrimp, chicken, andouille sausage, Prince Edward Island mussels & calamari simmered with chipotle spiced risotto. He really enjoyed it and said the sauce was almost bisque-like, which was a pleasant surprise.

The food was piping hot when it came out. We are often disappointed in the temperature of the food we get in restaurants, so we were thrilled with this!

You can see the lunch and dinner menus on their website. It is www.bleuolive.com.

The best testimony I can give is that we fully intend to visit the Bleu Olive many more times!
mellemel8 mellemel8
MODERN MIDDLE EASTERN FOOD Oct 17, 2008
tish(tishknudsen) recommend this place. i was looking forward to it. i love middle eastern food. i normally order anything lamb. but, in this case, i will be ordered the fried tempura tilipia. it was not your typical middle eastern meal but it sounded very appetizing.

we all shared the asiago cheese which was they added spices and they flambe and served with a plate of crostini. WOW that was so rich and flavorful. i could just have that for dinner alone.

james and tish had the beef kabobs with rice and grilled veggies. i thought it was good. i am a big fan of beef kabobs to begin with.

lynn ordered the moussaka. i had small piece. it was very delicious, i could taste the middle eastern spices and plenty of cheese. i like it.

i enjoyed my dinner every much. the tilipia was moist and tender. it was cooked perfectly. i wanted more of it. it is one of the best i have every tasted.

i liked the ambiance, i agree with tish, she said it reminded her of VEGAS. it was very modern and sheik. they have belly dancing in some evenings as well.

the menu has non traditional and some traditional. i believe the lunch menu has gyros. i would love to try that.
FRIED TEMPURA TILIPIA