Blanco's Sports Bar and Grill

Galleria Shopping Mall, Nairobi, Kenya

Blanco's Sports Bar and Grill Nairobi Reviews

mwafrika mwafrika
Excellent Sports Bar, Spot on Service Aug 31, 2011
I went with a group of friends to watch the bloodbath that was Arsenal vs Manchester United last Sunday :-) One of the ladies suggested it as opposed to our usual soccer hangout and we decided to give it a shot.

They have one big screen right in the centre, and lots or sizable ones all around. They even have a screen in the little girls room much to my amazement !

We went in a little late and had to sit in one of the cubicle like room. (The main bar was already jam packed) It had two well placed screens and a dedicated waitress. She did a super job, and was surprisingly attentive !(Her name is Suzzanne i think) She patiently walked us through the food and cocktail menu (both were very good i must add) She was manning about 6-7 tables and everyone was well taken care of.

The crowd was clearly quite passionate about the game and it did help that Manchester United took Arsenal to school :-) Its stuck me as the sort of place you can walk in by yourself and feel quite at home as you watch your game !

Bring on Rugby World Cup :-)

Check Nairobi Hotel Deals