Blair Victoria Hotel

Blair Victoria Hotel Rates and Deals

Blair Victoria Hotel London Reviews

claire_lou_04 claire_l…
Worse than the bates motel in psycho!! Mar 16, 2010
Well where to start?! Everything from the service to the accomodation was incredibly bad. When I arrived in reception I had to wait for good 10 minutes if not more because the receptionist was talking on his mobile phone and playing on the internet and it was only when i said excuse me he came to the desk - still on his mobile phone. The room was small, dark, dirty and very smelly. The ensuite bathrooms - if you can call a toilet in a shower an ensuite - are so small and dirty that you cant even use it my friend is 6ft 3! They were hairs in the plug hole in the shower, the sink had green gunk in it and was cracked and chipped and the shower cutrain was covered in mildew. Also the telephone and the TV didnt work. The sheet, pillow and towels are so dirty that make you sick and if you ask for a clean one all you get is another one as dirty as the olds. There was dust and grime everywhere, a broke pane of glass in the window, which fell out when trying to open the window to get rid of the smell. I was coughing so much with dust I ended up leaving after 40 minutes. When I brought my key back to reception I explained to the receptionist why I was going he didnt put his mobile phone down and just said oh rite and took the key when I asked about a refund he said I cant have one as it states on the T& C that I cancelled on the day so it none refundable. I ended up staying at a travel lodge where I paid £35 for th night and it included breakfast too.
claire_lou_04 says:
your welcome i was so disappointed but glad i got out of there i just need to try and get my money back now :)
Posted on: Mar 17, 2010
marksreynolds says:
Wow, thanks for the warning!! We'll be sure NOT to ever stay here!!!
Posted on: Mar 17, 2010

Blair Victoria Hotel Overview

Located in the very heart of the city, the Blair Victoria Hotel is a good accommodation in London for the business or the leisure traveler. Guests are in the Pimlico district and are only steps from such attractions and destinations as Victoria Station, Buckingham Palace, Westminster, St. James’s Park, the incredible shopping of Sloane Street, the Tate Britain, the world-famous Big Ben, and Piccadilly Circus among many others. The Blair Victoria Hotel is located at 78 Warwick Way, and is 17 miles from the London Heathrow Airport.

Each of the bedrooms in the Blair Victoria Hotel is outfitted with satellite TV, a personal safe, direct dial phone service, high-speed Internet access, a hair dryer, a beverage station, a full-sized work desk, a full-sized bathroom with tub, signature toiletries, and room service.

The hotel provides visitors with services and facilities including the 24-hour front desk service, child care options, a handy tour desk service, a currency exchange, an in-house restaurant, free daily breakfast service, a friendly lobby lounge, and free parking on the premises.

Blair Victoria Hotel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower