Bladypi Guesthouse

Bladypi Guesthouse Rates and Deals

Bladypi Guesthouse Torshavn Reviews

jack3824 jack3824
Excellent Hostel, Very Friendly, Great Place! Jul 11, 2012
I have now been to this Hostel twice in a year and on both occasions I have been very impressed. Room was great, shower excellent and the hostel owners are very friendly/approachable. The breakfast is very good which is included in the price (I think) and there are a range of rooms available, cheapest in shared dorms to ensuite private rooms. A very happy place to stay for a good reasonable cost at Faroe prices. Definately reccommend.I will be coming back again!
delsol67 delsol67
Close to everything and truely in the heart of Torshavn Oct 22, 2009
This guesthouse is truely in a great spot in Torshavn. It's close to what you want to see in town and close to transport to take you where you want to go in the city and around the country.

The "compound" where I staid, Bladypi, has a dorm buildng a guesthouse and a separate apartment. As I walked up the attendant came and opened the door for me.

He was very friendly and even gave me a room with ensuite bath for the same price as a room without, awesome!

The prices in The faroes are Scanindavian expensive so, I was thrilled to be getting more for my money. He showed me to my room which was actually a twin room that was quite spacious. I had a large window witha view of town and even could see the Danish monument up on the hill.

The bath was tiny but, well outfitted and clean.

There was free wireless internet that had a good connection. I was even able to stream video.

There was breakfast offered every morning and even a kitchen available for my use.

I highly recommend it as the choice for your stay in Torshavn.
Front of the compound