Blackpool Hotels

Browse 6 Blackpool, United Kingdom hotel reviews for 557 Blackpool hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Blackpool

Preston Hotels26.4 km
Lancaster Hotels31.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Blackpool Hotels and Deals

#1 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
hope89 says: "I highly recommend anyone to stay at this 4 star residence at Blackpool. I manag..."
$25
#2 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
DrSeuss says: "Blackpool is not a place your going to go for the 'high end' but the Kensington ..."
$42
#3 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
Biedjee says: "When my colleague had booked this hotel for our business trip to Blackpool I was..."
#4 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
Spikeyboots says: "Well what good can I say about this hotel? Blackpool was the first stop on a gu..."
$38
#5 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
emmahicki says: "Rang a few days before our stay to book the room, I asked about check in but was..."
$70
#6 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
Honestbill says: "Me and my girlfriend booked into this dirty hotel last week for two days and it ..."
$13
#7 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
Only two minutes away from Central Pier Blackpool, and a short walk to Coral Island Blackpool, the Crooked Retreat is located in...
1.5
$14
#8 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
Location. Port of Call - BB is located near the beach in Blackpool and close to Louis Tussauds Waxworks, Blackpool Beach, and S...
$15
#9 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
Hotel 33 Blackpool has recently been refurbished and is under new ownership and management. It is in a prime location within eas...
$16
#10 of 557 hotels in Blackpool
This is the premier party hotel in Blackpool. With it's late bar, karaoke and jukebox the atmosphere is buzzing. The hotel also ...
$16