TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,813 travelers just like you!

Black_wind

Name: Martina
Hometown: Spisska Nova Ves, Slovakia
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Website: www.last.fm/user/busha69
Join Date: August 28, 2007
Contributions: Black_wind has shared 3 photos, left 91 comments, and smiled 23 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Budapest, Hungary
Oct 22, 2017 – Oct 23, 2017
My 48387573xth visit to Budapest but I love the city so i'm looking forward to it. Going there for a concert (again) but have friend who has never been there tag along, so we are doing proper touristy sightseeing.
Scotland, UK
dream destination
Seychelles
dream destination
» see all 57 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
slovak, czech, english, korean, german and somehow will communicate with you in japanese and polish too.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Norway,South Korea and also my Ludwig II trip (which means I visited all the sites related to Ludwig II, I am a fan)
Profile
So,hello:). I am one of the few million Slovak people on this planet. I am in Korean studies "business" and Koreas are pretty much my life. I like travelling but I also like other things too, that's why I never travel enough. But I often combine my love for travelling with my love for music, which means I discover new places while I travel to see various artist's concerts.
happyfacecrazy says:
Hi I'm heading to Bratislava in September, do you have any local recommendations?
Posted on: Jul 11, 2017
Stephanos666 says:
Hey Really hope you get to Vietnam. Was there 2 years ago. One of the best trips I have been too. I would reccommend travelling from South to North. If you finish off with a trip to Halong bay it is such a beautiful way to finish off a trip there.
Posted on: Mar 12, 2017
X_Drive says:
Thanks for getting back to me. I hope all of your "dream travels" come true and you enjoy them all!! :D
Posted on: Mar 07, 2017