Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza

600 WASHINGTON AVE N, Minneapolis, MN, USA
www.blacksheeppizza.com - 612-342-COAL (2625)

Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza Minneapolis Reviews

jeffsanfran jeffsanf…
Coal Fired Pizza Is the Original Way! Sep 20, 2010
I was really excited to go to Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza. I'm a huge fan of New York (Brooklyn) style pizza. I'm just a fan of a thin crispy, chewy crust.

Black Sheep is a hip and stylish place. We decide to sit in a booth (you can sit on the counter as well as other tables). I mentioned the pizza is expensive (if you count the discount, low quality pizza places), but for the quality of ingredients you get it's well priced.

We decide to go with the Fennel Sausage, Hot Salami, Onion & Cracked Green Olives ($20 for a large; my mouth is watering as I write this). While we're waiting for our pizza I sip on a delicious 1919 Root Beer (which is only available in a few states). Along with the quality pizza ingredients, Black Sheep offer good quality beer, wine, soft drinks and water.

The pizza arrives at our table and I can't wait to dig in. I really wish they offered an extra large, but we ordered two large pizzas instead (we were feeding four adults and a kid). You can taste the quality of the ingredients (the fennel sausage is made in-house and the hot salami is delicious). The crust is perfect (crisp on the outside and nice and chewy on the inside). You could tell everyone was enjoying the pizza, because the whole table was silent. After we were done, we were all smiles.

I can't wait to go again!
Mmmm! Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizz…
What should we order?