Black Point Inn Scarborough
Check Scarborough Hotel Deals
Black Point Inn Scarborough Reviews
Portland Luxury Jun 18, 2010
I really am attempting to share options for exploring Maine, and the magnificent Black Point Inn is another little known gem. Once again I am ashamed to confess never having stayed here, but I did rent a room here for a surprise birthday party for my wife once and that should grant me a pass.
Black Point Inn offers serious elegance and isn’t cheap. However, if you seek luxurious accommodations this is the ticket. The Inn is a serious throwback to the grand old days of seaside resorts (it was originally built in 1878), sits on the ocean and features a golf course on the grounds. All this grandeur is surprising because there are only twenty five suites available (of course the rates are roughly $300 per person per night), but I can assure you the dining here is exquisite and the service is five star.
A relatively unknown, but top shelf option if you want to hang out near Portland.
Part of the Return to Maine travel blog
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Black Point Inn Scarborough Overview
* 18 cozy, comfortable guestrooms
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast served daily
* Both smoking and non-smoking rooms available
* High-Speed Internet Access available
* Front Desk with Staff on duty from 8am thru 11pm with management available after hours
* Check-In: 2:00pm
* Check-Out: 10:00am
* Handicap Facilities available upon request
* Fax/Copy Services available...charges may apply