156, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Black Bull Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Black Bull Apr 23, 2015
Craving for western food, particularly pork burger, and the exterior kinda called out my name. Unfortunately they don't serve anything pork, but beef burger sounds good enough.

Place is clean and cozy, quiet, nice ambiance and service was quick. Near the entrance is a bar, while further into the lounge is a bowling alley, well, a mini one. Somewhere in between lies the dining tables.

Food portion is huge. We ordered a burger set to be shared by 2. Funny enough they also serve Edamame, which I personally find out of theme. Still, I ordered it because who can resist Edamame, right? Both the bean and the meat were juicy and tasty... yum yum!

Usually places like this offer plain water on the house. For the price they're charging, I would expect them to. Unfortunately no. Just a bottle of mineral water is charged at MYR 7, something I could buy from the supermarket or convenience store at a range of between MYR 0.50 - MYR 1.50. So no thank you, we went for a Buy 1 - Free 1 Starbucks Promo, and surprisingly they allowed us to bring in. :p

I would have ordered some beer if I was there for dinner instead of lunch.

My feeling after dining here , well, neutral.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals