Black Bear Saloon

261 Main Street, Stamford, CT, USA

Black Bear Saloon Stamford Reviews

sunny58 sunny58
The Black Bear Jul 08, 2008
The Black Bear Saloon is a smaller saloon located in downtown Stamford. On one side of the restaurant is a bar, the middle section has tables, and the far side has a line of booths. The booths are pretty interesting in that you have to step up to get into them. Plus each booth has its own tv that you can watch. There are also tables set up outside where you can enjoy your meal and a beautiful day at the same time.

The food is good and comparatively cheaper than other restaurants in the area. The first time here I ordered a chicken wrap with fries. The chicken wrap was out of this world and the fries were good too. The last time I was here I decided to try a steak wrap with onion rings. The steak wrap was good and the onion rings were outstanding. I've never had a bad meal at the Black Bear Saloon.

The Black Bear is always hopping and is usually a little crowded each time I've been there but I've never had to wait for a table.

Pictures of the saloon and their menu can be viewed on their website. I look forward to going back!

Check Stamford Hotel Deals