Black Bear Diner

1245 S Main St, Saint George, UT, USA

Black Bear Diner Saint George Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Good food, country atmosphere Sep 08, 2013
Black Bear Diner is a chain, with this restaurant in St. George, Utah. We stopped by for breakfast, and the place was busy! The inside has a log cabin theme and is nicely decorated.

Even though it was busy, we had really good service. I ordered the chicken apple sausage scramble, which came with 2 egg whites, chicken apple sausage, mushrooms, spinach, toast and fruit. (My attempt at eating healthy!). It was actually really, really good and very filling. The fruit was even good fruit, not cheap tasteless melons.

I didn't have my camera with me, so all I have is a dark cell phone photo of my food. But the food was good, service was good, and prices were good. What't not to like? And a bonus - I found a praying mantis in the garden outside! (ok, maybe not everyone considers that a bonus, but I thought it was cool.

This restaurant is located right along the main drag, just off the interstate. It is easy to find and has lots of off-street parking. And apparently is very popular on Sunday mornings. Definitely recommended if you are looking for a nice breakfast. They also serve lunch and dinner, but I can't comment on those.
Chicken apple sausage scramble