Black Bear Diner

6180 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, USA - (702) 368-1077
Black Bear Diner - vegatarian omelette
Black Bear Diner - bears everywhere
Black Bear Diner - FEATURED REVIEW - 2/18/08
Black Bear Diner - 'the volcano'
Black Bear Diner - bears everywhere

Black Bear Diner Las Vegas Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Feb 12, 2008
I have not seen my aunt in awhile. we wanted to have brunch at this diner which is near my house.

there are so far 36 diners in the west coast, it is founded in California. currently there are locations in CA, NV, AZ, OR, CO, AND WA.

i always order a vegetarian omelette at a new diner. it had spinach, mushrooms, onions and cheese and a side of red potatoes. I LOVE IT WHEN THEY SERVE FRESH VEGGIES. YOU CAN TELL BY THE SPINACH. IT WAS NOT WRINKLES LIKE THE FROZEN ONES.

my aunt ordered the "the volcano", which has 3 stacks of pancakes, sausage, bacon, and eggs. PANCAKES ARE ALWAYS YUMMY.

i would like to come back to try the sandwiches. the service is good. the restaurant is decorated with different teddy bears on the self near the ceiling. the "black bear" logo is everywhere, even on the napkins and curtains. you can also purchase their steak sauce and hot sauce. kids gets a balloon before they leave.
vegatarian omelette
"the volcano"
bears everywhere
bears everywhere
nicolecarp says:
So funny to see this review. My old man boss loves this place and we often go for lunch unless I can talk him out of it, not because the food isn't good it's because we went there too much. Big portions and good prices though.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2009
CrazyLisa says:
Oh Mel you are making me hungry! It looks good!
Posted on: Feb 19, 2008
RacquelT127 says:
congrats on being featured mel. Looks like a cute little place.. I'd love to go to a place with teddy bears surrounding me.. hehe
Posted on: Feb 18, 2008