Bit-Stop Bitburger Bar Europa

Bit-Stop Bitburger Bar Europa  - The beer

Bit-Stop Bitburger Bar Europa Berlin Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Good place for a rainy day Jul 13, 2012
We had picked an evening with loads of rain as our first on our visit in Berlin and it was therefore more motivating to walk from bar to bar between the showers. One of my friends knew that there was a M├╝nchener bar in the Europa-Center in the basement so we headed that way. We decided to skip it when we came down there because there was a small bar on the other side that served pilsners, which is more appropriate for Berlin.

The Bit-stop was quite full and we took a table outside the bar and the waitress was there really fast and took our order. The beers was really nice and we therefore quickly decided that we could handle one more and 3 fingers towards the waitress was more than enough to effectuate the order. I truly enjoyed the beer and the service; the environment as such was far from inspiring being in the basement of a shopping mall.
One nice beer
The foam of a Bitburger beer
The beer
A full set
festerwretch says:
Bitte ein Bit! :)
Chokk says:
I like it too and like you I prefer it fresh from the tap
westwind57 says:
Yes, I like Bitburger since a long time already. We now can buy them at the supermarkets here, but they don't compare with a fresh one from the tap :)

Check Berlin Hotel Deals