Bistro Ten Zero One

+ 1 (561) 833-1234

Bistro Ten Zero One West Palm Beach Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great food and a wide selection of different beers Mar 31, 2012
Bistro Ten Zero One is located on the ground floor of the West Palm Beach Marriott Hotel. The ground floor was covered in marble and there was a huge lounge area in front of the large reception and you will find the entrance just opposite of the reception.

I entered the bistro and found a table in the corner from where I had a good view of the place. The place was pretty dark in a cozy way, the tables were spread with a nice distance between then so you didn’t feel that the neighboring table was sitting in your lap. There were some people in the bistro but it was far from full.

I was contacted quite fast by a waitress that gave a menu and took my order for the first beer while I found out what I wanted to eat. The beer selection was really nice and there were loads of beers that I never had tried before so I decided to go for some of them. I also choose to have a large steak, as I was back in the States.

The steak was really great and I can recommend it and the same goes for the beers. I guess that I had at least 5 or 6 different and they were all great. The funniest part was the names of the beers because some of them were really hilarious.

It was a great place to eat but it was also quite expensive compared to other restaurants
The Bistro sign over the door
My first beer the Laughing Skull
My huge steak
Holy Mackerel
spocklogic says:
Holy Mackerel, makes me want to grab the Laughing Skull and the Monk in the Trunk, go Island Hopping and play some Jai Alai. Maybe I could walk straight along the Red Stripe after all that. I'd need that huge steak though!
Posted on: Jul 07, 2012