Bistro Nobis

Bistro Nobis - Niels Oscar Indian Ale

Bistro Nobis Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice place but a bit pricy Nov 08, 2011
I arrived late at my hotel in the city center and was happy to learn that the bistro in the Nobis hotel where I stayed was open until 3 am, not that I would eat that late.

I checked in and was down at the bistro 5 minutes later. There were some people in there but most of them where at their last dish. I took a table in the corner and next to the huge windows facing the square.

I didn't look in the menu because the waiter helped me choose from the night menu. I went for Delizia di Pasta and a cold local beer called Niels Oscar India ale that I had not tasted before. The pasta was great and almost more than a meal even though the plate looked small.

I decided to go all the way with a pannacotta with fresh wild berries as dessert. It was amazingly good and a good way to end my meal.

The waiters were friendly and the place was cozy even though there were marble floor and cafe tables. The room was dark but with huge windows facing the square. The bar was made of mirrors and so was the background. The walls were covered of small grey shinny tiles and I can only say that I enjoyed the bistro a lot.
Delizia De Pasta