Bistro 38 - Joondalup Resort

Joondalup Resort 2009 Country Club Boulevard, Joondalup, Australia

Bistro 38 - Joondalup Resort Reviews

avatar2010 avatar20…
Bistro 38 - Great Meal in Joondalup Sep 25, 2011
Bistro 38 is the restaurant within the Joondalup Resort in Connolly, Western Australia. The place is quite large, with tables indoor and outdoor. Friday and Saturday are the buffet days, which is started from 6 pm to 9 pm. The buffet selection is of a vast options, from sea food, antipasti, breads, asian cuisine, salads, to the dessert menu, which cost around 62 AUD / adult. The price was good, considering the unlimited selection of courses (plus the tea / coffee after meal).

During the other days of the week they serve a-la-carte menu. Staffs are friendly, and they sometimes accompany the children of the guests... Children's meal comes with main course and dessert package. They provide private dining room as well for groups.

Overall, the quality of the meals I had were good (I had tried both buffet and normal dinner). Once they let me ordered from the kid's menu (I wanted smaller size), however I wasn't sure if they allow everyone, or just because we're repeating customers. Too bad I didn't take any pictures, but I can say the place is comfortable for private dining, with family, or for business occasion.

Check Joondalup Hotel Deals