Bistari Condominium

Bistari Condominium Kuala Lumpur Reviews

amazed amazed
Family apartments 2.5km from KLCC Sep 08, 2016
THE LODGING

On booking.com it's called "Kuala Lumpur Serviced Apartments", In reality, it's called Bistari Kondominium.

There is a north tower and a south tower. Overall the complex shares a large swimming pool, gym and a little supermarket.

I didn't use the pool given that I had the waterpark on my agenda.

A few days before traveling I got a whatsapp message from the Bistari office asking a few essential questions including transport. I opted for being picked up from KLIA for an agreed fee.

I had originally booked for a 2br apartment but got surprised with a 3br apartment on the 34th floor with:

* decent kitchen with all essentials even for people who want to cook

* 2 bathrooms with excellent shower pressure.

* TV with cable

* iron and board

* Wifi

SECURITY

Security will require you to register the first time you enter, showing ID.

You will get room keys from the office.

SUPERMARKET

The supermarket is on the first floor and for its size, it carries a larger variety of items than imagined. Yes you can get that too (wink). The items stocked include a range of electrical fittings, connectors, pipes and fittings, electric tape. If you're concerned about breakfast, then milk, water, coffee, tea, cereal, fruits are always available.

ATM

The nearest ATM we first found were in the basement of the Sunway Putra mall - a very short walk.

There might be others but this was our normal path.

TRANSPORT

The PWTC metro station is just outside Bistari, before the mall. Otherwise there are taxi's available just outside Sunway Putra. In any case you can use your preferred app e.g. Grab to arrange transport.

RESTAURANTS and FOOD

Please note - most shops and restaurants in KL close at 10pm. On my first day I somehow barely made it to the basement food court in Sunway Putra mall around 9:35pm.

By the time I selected something it was a bit late, and they were preparing to close, but they offered to pack my order to go.
The entrance
Bistari kondominium
Queue of suitcases at the apartmen…
Comfortable sitting room. TV prov…

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals