Bison Witches Bar and Deli

4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA

Bison Witches Bar and Deli Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Sandwiche, Sandwich and Sandwiches! Sep 12, 2010
In the American culture more than any perhaps, sandwiches are the favorite and easiest made meal. It is so much so that a great sandwich place will make you rich. My favorite sandwich place happens to be Subway. I had never heard of Bison Witches until recently. A meet-up friend was bragging about Bison being his favorite place for the past 15 years. I was tempeted to tell him than nothing beats subway, but then I remembered that one man's meat, is another's poison.

On my drive back fro the Social Security Administration, I decided to call up an old friend Cathy who lives right on 4th Avenue. I was down on Campbell and Grant, traffic was building up and there was an accident waiting to be cleared on Speedway. I decided to drive agais traffic, downtown to meet with Cathy. We met at Bison Witches. I must say I liked the sandwich I had.

The one thing I hated about the place was the many University of Arizona students in there sitting in groups just hanging out, texting away while sipping on one drink.
Mark184 says:
Posted on: Dec 12, 2010
Africancrab says:
I know right? See that's just wrong. Coffee is a great drink with fresh sandwiches.
Posted on: Sep 19, 2010
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Sep 15, 2010