Bishops Arms (Vasagatan)

Vasagatan 7, Stockholm, Sweden
Bishops Arms (Vasagatan) - My fish and chips at Bishops arms
Bishops Arms (Vasagatan) - Löjrom - tasted lovely
Bishops Arms (Vasagatan) - A nice cold Staropramen Granat!
Bishops Arms (Vasagatan) - A corner of the bar
Bishops Arms (Vasagatan) - A Nevada Pale Ale

Bishops Arms (Vasagatan) Stockholm Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
Good pub with a nice atmosphere Jun 07, 2013
Had drinks at the Bishops Arms twice on my trip to Stockholm. Right around the corner from my hotel and close to the main train station it's a good place to stop and enjoy a pint or two.

We had dinner once. I ordered the fish and chips. The fish was a tad undercooked for my taste. The chips were awesome. The cider tasted as good as anywhere else.

The ambiance of this place is nice. We sat in the very back for dinner. There's a bookshelf with donated books in several languages. I didn't ask, but usually you can exchange a book you bring in for one on the shelf. Neat idea.

Definitely a place I can recommend, if you're looking to have a drink with friends.
My fish and chips at Bishops arms
missandrea81 says:
lol I don't blame him. ;) It's a good spot. Not noisy so you can have good conversations.
Posted on: Jun 23, 2013
spocklogic says:
A pint or two? I think Christian may have had somewhere between one and more!
Posted on: Jun 22, 2013
Chokk Chokk
Another one! Mar 30, 2010
What I once thought was a single bar turned out to be a chain; I was visiting my second Bishops Arms in Stockholm.

The design of this central version was quite similar but it had not the same cosiness as the first one that I visited. It was the traditional British look no doubt but the windows were quite larger which damaged some of the intimacy of the bar.

I entered on a Tuesday around 7 pm and the place was full; the bar was quite long and there were loads of different beers; many of those being Swedish which is quite nice. This time I went for Staropramen Granat; a beer that I like quite a lot.

While I was staying there people just kept on coming so I just had to stay for one more beer just to stay for one more, one more.........
A nice cold Staropramen Granat!
A corner of the bar