Birreria Pedavena

Pizza Fiera, Trento, Italy

Birreria Pedavena Trento Reviews

Larrys Larrys
Life is Good...Pizza and a micro brew pub! May 07, 2009
My wife and I went to Trento, Italy to visit her brothers, Aldo and Andrea. This was a special occasion because Leonardo, the son of Elizabeth and Andrea who is now 10, is taking part in his first communion.

We arrived late on Friday night and we toured the downtown area of Trento on Saturday. My brother-in-law, Andrea lives in Trento and suggested eating lunch at this micro brewery near the old town square. It was a nice place, stained glass windows, outdoor beer garden and good menu featured wood fire stone ovens pizzas and steaks. Behind the bar you could see 5 large holding tanks with signs noting the name of the beer and the date it was brewed. There were even stainless steel pipes running under the floor showing the flow of beer to the holding tanks.

We ordered a couple of the seasonal brew called an easter ale. It was a nice, amber color and slightly sweet.

We ordered a couple of side dishes of mixed mushrooms and spinach. For dessert we had Panne Cotte (cooked creme with fresh fruit). Most of us ordered pizza and the bill was reasonable at under 15 euros/person. We liked it so much we actually went back on Monday to eat our final lunch before heading back to Schweinfurt. If you like pizza and happen to be in Trento, consider this place for your eating and drinking experience.
sign marks the entrance
beer brewing equipment
bar with holding tanks in backgrou…
cousins before the food arrived
montecarlostar says:
I'll definitively try this when in Trento. Love this kind of places.
Posted on: May 07, 2009