Birreria Forst

Birreria Forst - Birreria Forst: The bar

Birreria Forst Trieste Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Birreria Forst Jun 04, 2012
Birreria Forst is a traditional Italian pub-restaurant chain, which is owned by the Meran valley based Forst brewery.

The Birreria Forst in Trieste was located just around the corner from our Hotel Albergo alla Posta, so one evening of our stay in June 2012 we decided to give it a try.

The spacious rooms with wooden furniture have a seating capacity of up to 200 people, so Birreria Forst can accommodate large groups. Outdoor seating is not available. When we visited the place one early evening we were almost the only customers, but on other evenings we also saw the restaurant completely packed with people.

The menu offers a mix of international and tradition Italian pub-food. I opted for a Ljubljanska, which is also widely known as Cordon Bleu (meat filled with boiled ham and cheese). To drink I had a big Forst Kronen beer (5,00 Euro). My meal was tasty and filling and with 11,00 Euro resonably priced. 1,50 Euro as service charge (coperto) was added to the bill.

Directions: The Birreria Forst can be found in the street Via Galatti 11, which is only about 100 m west of the square Piazza Oberdan.
Birreria Forst
Birreria Forst: The bar
Birreria Forst: My Ljubljanska meal
Birreria Forst: My big Forst Krone…
german_eagle says: