Birder's Inn

Check Bharatpur Hotel Deals

Birder's Inn Bharatpur Reviews

Paulovic Paulovic
Good location for exploring the national park Aug 04, 2011
When we arrived at the hotel, we immediately checked in with our passports. I don't know if there was a reception, but the owner was just sitting in the restaurant and there was also where we had to sign in. Two men showed us the way to our room, where we dropped our luggage. Then we first went outside for a guide and a rickshaw driver to the national park close by. With them we first went to the Keoladeo Ghana National Park which entrance is only about 500 meters from the hotel. This national park is the only reason why you would stay in this hotel I think, so that's why I said the location is excellent, just because it is close by the park. I don't know if there is anything else interesting to see around here. But for us it was just the national park and the next day we would leave early again.

We arrived back to the hotel at the end of the afternoon. So we did not stay for very long there. But the rooms and the bathroom looked perfect. It was very clean and the beds were good, too. We even had a bath tub in the bathroom, but we did not use that one. The rooms did not look that great from the inside as the hotel from the outside, though.

There is also a restaurant within the hotel. It was very silent over there, because we were the only guests in the evening. The next morning with breakfast there was one other couple sitting there. There were way more people working there than people eating there. This was a bit the odd part of the hotel I think. Because the people who were working there never really came close to our table to ask if everything was alright or so. In other places, especially here in India, people are way more eager to help or work for you. The next morning during breakfast they were painting a pattern on the walls just under the high ceiling. They were standing on a table which was standing another table, which was standing on a coffee table. Not really safe I would say!

The place looked very beautiful. Especially the gardens with a lot of green and the typical Indian balustrades of the hotel. Very characteristic, although I think it is quite a new hotel.

The hotel is located at the main road between Jaipur and Agra I think, so big traffic is passing that road. But in the hotel you can not see and don not notice that you are next to such a big and busy road. So that is quite a positive thing about this hotel.

I think I would not stay here again. Just because it was all quite boring. A little bit more people would have been nice, but maybe that was just the time of the year. Not the high season when we were staying there. Still, I would try to find another hotel if I would go here another time.
Balustrade
Gardens
Gardens
Our room
Paulovic says:
Haha, yeah! Three da Vinci's! :P
Posted on: Jul 12, 2012
spocklogic says:
Looks like a great place with 3 da Vinci's...
Posted on: Jul 11, 2012
Paulovic says:
It was nice, but as you can read just for one night. :)
Posted on: Jul 11, 2012