Heuvel Galerie 25 5611 DK Eindhoven , Eindhoven, Netherlands - +31 (0)40 269 11 87.
Bioplanet - chocolate
Bioplanet - outside of the store
Bioplanet - wine
Bioplanet - meat & cheese
Bioplanet - fruit & vegetables
Bioplanet - my groceries: € 17,09

Bioplanet Eindhoven Reviews

Anouksreizen Anouksre…
Bioplanet Jun 24, 2008
I have 2 odd habits when I’m abroad: one is that I always like to read the local newspaper (preferably in English or Spanish) and second is that if I see a local supermarket I have to go in and look at all the stuff they sell. I’m just curious what is different from the food they sell in my own country.

If I stay for a longer period in a country, I often get hooked on a local delicacy. In the past I asked my sister to bring Kudos from the US or my cousin to bring cupcakes (not round but rectangular) from Spain.

For visitors to the south of the Netherlands, this might be an interesting supermarket for you. Bioplanet is located in the Heuvel Galerie (shopping centre) in Eindhoven. They sell more than 5.000 foodproducts which are grown and produced organicaly. I have to admit I’m not buying all of my groceries here, because it cost a bit more than my other favourite supermarket: Albert Heijn. But in Bioplanet they sell almost everything: chocolate, lots of wine, cereals, vegetables, bread (47 different ones) etc. They also have discount coupons, you will find them at the entrance.

Bioplanet is not only visited by Dutch people, but also by tourists and foreign students. Eindhoven has a Design Academy and a Technical University. So if you’re in the neighbourhood and need some groceries go to Bioplanet: Heuvel Galerie 25

5611 DK Eindhoven tel. +31 (0)40 269 11 87.

THE SHOP IS CLOSED!!! GONE FOREVER. If you want to visit the Bioplanet, you have to go to an other country: Belgium (Turnhout).
outside of the store