Bioluminescent Bay

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Bioluminescent Bay San Juan Reviews

jnarisco jnarisco
Dec 23, 2007
Puerto Rico is one of the few places you can see a bioluminescence in the world so i would strongly encourage you to check this out. You have ot go at night obviously. There are a couple of places to go, I went to the Laguna Grande on my bioluminescent tour. It was one of the most amazing experiences i've ever had, we paddeled out to the lagoon thru a little river lined with mangrove trees and iguanas swimming. The whole lagoon is bioluminescent and as you get closer you see the water start to light up with every stroke of your paddle. It's really cool and I'm sure your kids would love it. When i went our guide actually let us swim around which was really cool. Also i have never seen so many stars in my life as I did that night, it was amazing. One of the best experiences i've ever had, i did it thru some eco-adventure company. I'ms ure if u searched google for it you'd find it, sorry I dont have the exact information.
shargurl says:
This sounds really cool, maybe we can go check this out when we are down there in a couple of months...
Posted on: Jan 14, 2008
missandrea81 says:
I was going to go to the Laguna Grande but a hurricane messed plans up for me. I'm going back though! Thanks for the great review
Posted on: Jan 10, 2008
TradewindsHD says:
I have seen them in Hawaii but only a small amount, so cool. Check going to doit!
Posted on: Dec 24, 2007