Binter Canarias

Canary Islands, Spain
Binter Canarias - my first flight by such a plane!
Binter Canarias - shuttle bus
Binter Canarias - pretty small
Binter Canarias - pretty small
Binter Canarias - my meal ;)
Binter Canarias - my meal ;)
Binter Canarias - on time

Binter Canarias Canary Islands Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Quick and easy way of traveling between islands Jul 16, 2014
Travel between the Canary Islands is quick and easy thanks to daily links by sea and air. There are fifteen ports and eight airports in Canaries. It’s pretty easy then to experience more than one island during the same holiday. All seven islands have airports and flying between them is an easy and popular option, which can save you a lot of time if you want to see several islands. The airline that travels between the islands is Binter Canarias. Binter Canarias connects all the islands and runs multiple planes between all the airports every day. With these regular links each island is just a short hop away.

A plane ticket is a bit more expensive than a ferry ticket, but also the way takes less time. Advanced booking is advised as the flights can become full. We bought our tickets 6 days before the departure date. We picked an evening hour but the plane was already full, so we had to change it into an earlier hour. We paid 102 euros which may seem a lot (I could go to Paris by AirFrance for the same money). The flight from Tenerife to Lanzarote took just 55 minutes. For the ferry ticket I would have to pay 76 euros. The sea way would take 9h (and it was not overnight ferry)! So I think we made a good decision! The transport of the luggage up to a given limit is included in the price of the ticket. Binter Canarias’ tariff includes an allowance of 20 kg. Passengers are allowed to carry certain light and small objects as carry-on luggage (e.g., handbag, camera, laptop, etc) as long as they do not exceed 6 kg, but in fact no one checkes that. There's no allocation of seats until you actually get on the plane itself so if you want a good one, be the first in the queue! Binter Canarias serves food on board. Ok, maybe „food” is too big word. We got a glass of sparking water, biscuit and one candy! It’s good as for such a short flight! I didn’t expect even that.
my first flight by such a plane!
shuttle bus
Bluenose says:
Good info. Im flying to Cape Verde Islands from Las Palmas later this year and Id never heard of them before.
Posted on: Jul 30, 2014
cimtech says:
Helpful information, thanks for sharing !
Posted on: Jul 16, 2014