Bintang Mulia Hotel

Bintang Mulia Hotel Rates and Deals

Bintang Mulia Hotel Jember Reviews

yuness yuness
'Clean and Comfortable' Aug 21, 2013
I Moved here from the Hotel Arowana, I could only book just 2 days stay at this hotel and I actually like this hotel, but was full booked after the 2 days I got already, so I must look for another hotel. I booked this hotel by booking.com.

This hotel is just 15 minutes by bus to the city and is even nice to walk. Which I did after watching the Carnival, my feet were not feeling tired  suddenly is near to my hotel...I think the Bus must have taken the long Route and stopped everywhere :D. The Location is near to the city centre and culinary area, I walked about 10 minutes a shopping/eating area near the Hotel, many choices here on the main street as where to eat. Also here is very easy to get a local mini bus to anywhere in town.

The hotel has many rooms Superior Room, Suite Room with Pool View price from IDR 350.000 – IDR 800.000 (US$ 35 – 80) a night. My room is clean, tidy, Hot & Cold shower, flat screen television ,with the air conditioning, a shower, a swimming pool and WIFI in the room so all of this complete facilities and a very comfortable place, nice to live here...:)

The Service staff are all of a good and standard, and at breakfast we are treated with a delicious breakfast buffet with so much variety...I really recommend this Hotel.
vivien_huang vivien_h…
Affordable and clean Hotel in Jember city Jul 14, 2010
This hotel is quite strategic, with a new building and modern. has a pacious rooms equipped with television, air-conditioning, and private bathroom. The hotel services are also nice and quite friendly. Besides, by walking 1 to 2 minutes, you can find the minimarket next to the hotel or 5 to 10 minutes to "Carrefour" Supermarket.

Also, not far from the hotel there are lots of places to eat, including KFC fast-food restaurant (Kentucky Fried Chicken), Pizza Hut and others.

I've stayed at this hotel two times, and will staying at this hotel for further.

I recommend this hotel.

Bintang Mulia Hotel Overview

Discover all that Jember has to offer with Bintang Mulia Hotel as a base. The Bintang Mulia Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom has desk, air conditioning. The amenities and services offered at this Jember accommodation include restaurant, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including outdoor pool. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To book a room at the Bintang Mulia Hotel, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.

Bintang Mulia Hotel Amenities