Bintang Mulia Hotel & Resto

Bintang Mulia Hotel & Resto - Plain Rice

Bintang Mulia Hotel & Resto Jember Reviews

yuness yuness
"Good food and good price" Aug 21, 2013
My Niece and I Just walk down to this hotel, from where we stayed at in Jember, it is just a short walk because we are very late to go out and do not want to go further for to get dinner and risk not being able to be served, so we want to try dinner here. There are a few customers still sitting, but they look ready to come out of the restaurant, it is quite just a few people still eating. The waitress take us to a table and then brought us for the Menu, but some of menu is already finished, so I asked what is left and then just ordered Black pepped Beef, my niece ordered Squid in chili sauce and strawberry juices for our drinks.

We chatted whilst waiting for our food to arrive, the waitress brought us our juices, then not to long after she is also serving us with our dishes... Hmmmm, think the chefs are wanting to be finished, but the food still looking so nice...my beef tastes very good and a bit hot also, because of the peppers then I tried my niece’s meal of squid in chili sauce ...Wow...really hot hot hot CHILLI’S!!!... but I don’t mind...I like that :)...

The restaurant is clean and comfortable and even with a few customers the atmosphere is pretty good ... The interior design is simple but looks very well made to be of nice style. Our Service was to be very friendly, considering out late arrival and even with the lack of choice on the menu the food was also to be complimented.
Black peper beef