Billy the bums

The Straight St, Johannesburg, South Africa

Billy the bums Johannesburg Reviews

SoloSister SoloSist…
Dec 28, 2007
After we met at Aruba and had a few drinks we were ready for a serious party and off to Fourways we went to good ol' Billy's...

One of my favorite places simply because it rocks no matter when you go, what time you go, how you are dressed, they just love to have you.

Billy's is a restaurant as well but I've never eaten there - I've never gotten there before 9pm.. lol..

There's a lot of standing around with a few scattered cocktail tables, we always grab a sofa and eventually end up dancing on the tables... So far I've been on Wednesday and Thursday night and it sweet each time.

The music is rock and pop with a bit of hip hop thrown in from time to time but great for singing along, you know, after you had too many and you scream "I love this song" thinking you inherited Beyonce's vocal abilities. Sometime they even surprise you with a golden oldie like "I like to move it move it"... rofl...

It's jam packed with eye candy and in the annual "Best of Jo'burg Awards" was voted "Best pick up spot" - not that I would know anything about that... *giggles*

A good party any day - definitely a must but be warned, time get sucked into a vortex at Billy's and before you know it... they turning on the lights and telling us to go home... you're all confused and then you realise that it's 4am!! SLAMMING!!
Entrance to Billy's
SoloSister says:
Posted on: Dec 28, 2007
CrazyLisa says:
I like to move it move it on top of the tables!! Fantastic!!
Posted on: Dec 28, 2007