Bilbao Hotels

Browse 11 Bilbao, Spain hotel reviews for 55 Bilbao hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$87 - $101

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Bilbao

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bilbao Hotels and Deals

#1 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
Chokk says: "I wanted to stay as centrally as possible and I found that Hotel Carlton fulfill..."
$87
#2 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
goyourownway says: "N4315'28" W255'33" Location of the BB in the 15th century old city is excel..."
#3 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
quinnkim says: "This hotel is awesome! First of all it sits right on La Rambla so it is in a per..."
#4 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
Vlindeke says: "We booked this 4 star hotel for 3 nights. We paid about 85 euros a night for a ..."
$64
#5 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
novabelgica says: "I don't know how I do it, but 9 times out of 10, I find one Hell of a deal when ..."
$58
#6 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
HallamMacca says: "Great hotel to stay at if you are on a budget. Room was adequate, had the basic ..."
$20
#7 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
moeddel says: "I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and used to get around in Basque country. T..."
$38
#8 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
polvandenwirre says: "While visting Bilbao we stayed at the Sercotel Coliso, a four star hotel with a ..."
$80
#9 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
ironyman says: "If you want somewhere slap-bang in the middle of the Casco Viejo Old Town in B..."
$56
#10 of 55 hotels in Bilbao
jnwalsh says: "This hotel is in a great location in the centre of Bilbao, on the river. It is h..."
$64