Bike Tour Argentina

Plaza San Martin, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Bike Tour Argentina Buenos Aires Reviews

moeddel moeddel
Bike Tour - Great Way to See the Whole City May 03, 2008
I went on a tour with Bike Tour Argentina today and it cost US$30 for a five hour tour which included the bike and the guide. We met at the Plaza San Martin near the end of Santa Fe and there were English and Spanish guides with the possibility of a French guide if somebody needed one. It was a greet tour of different neighborhood that are spread throughout the South side of the city, but I know they offer other tours. It included Puerto Madero, Boca and San Telmo. The only complaint is that I felt that the tour was kind of slow moving which may because they were translating in two seperate languages.
tangolovr says:
Another bike tour company to try is Urban Biking - http://www.urbanbiking.com. I toured with them on my last trip to Buenos Aires and had a great time. Definitely take the Tigre trip - they take you kayaking through the delta and offer an overnight stay at an 'estancia'.
Posted on: Dec 01, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Bike Tour Argentina

1 day tennis x bike x city tour
Do you know there is a ATP tour in the city I stayed? It is so "Q", isn´t it? I think i will watch it one day. I tried to go to the sales ticket counter today, but it was closed when i arrived. Toda… Do you know there is a ATP tour in the city I stayed? It is so "Q", isn´t it…

Check Buenos Aires Hotel Deals