Bike Mike

Turesensgade 10 , Copenhagen, Denmark

Bike Mike Copenhagen Reviews

traveldude1992 traveldu…
Not very good service Nov 16, 2017
I would not recommend going.. we tried it mid summer and it took us days to actually get a booking and when we finally got one the guide was not very service minded. One of us had a hard time keeping up with the tempo on the bike.

It was nice to see copenhagen by bike though and the city is very bike friendly. But next time we will try and find another company and another guide and hope for better service.

Also my bike had some problems with the back wheel which made it very hard to actually keep up with the group. took a lot of effort. Functioning bikes would be the least in my oppinion.
ceeceethich ceeceeth…
Great Highlights Tour Apr 20, 2011
I really enjoyed the bike tour with MIke. He showed us lots of great attractions and highlights. I suggest going on the first day of your visit, if you are doing a short stay, so you can go to the places you like again. The tour is three hours long but that does not give you enough time to explore everything for long but it does give you an excellent overview and a list of to-dos for the next few days.

Mike was very funny and helpful. He gave us some history along with nice facts. I highly recommend this tour and to rent a bike to explore!
Bike Mike