Bijou Plage

04-93-67-69-72

Bijou Plage Juan-les-Pins Reviews

jeminigirl jeminigi…
Sea Food Restaurant - Affordable to Expensive on the beach Apr 12, 2011
The Bijou Plage is situated on the beach at Juan-les-Pins. We did not book on our first night at the restaurant as it was not holiday season, though I would recommend that you book during the height of summer season. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful given that we only spoke limited French.

There were a number of menus on offer and we opted for the 3 course meal for 23 euros. There were two seafood platters that I can recall, one of which was approximately 80 euros and the other was approximately 130 euros, way out of my price league!!!

We did have little difficulty translating the menu as the majority of it was all in French, but another menu did have limited English so we managed to get by with a little help from the waiter also.

I opted for deep fried white bait to start, followed by veal with seasonal vegetables and for dessert pineapple crumble with rum and raisin ice-cream. The food was nicely presented and service was very quick, though in the summer season it may slow down slightly.

The restaurant was very clean and beautifully decorated. we enjoyed our first meal here so much that we went back on our final night of our holiday. I chose completely different dishes and was again highly impressed with the service and food.

I would definitly recommend this restaurant, it is a little on the pricey side, but at the end of the day I think you get what you pay for and the view from the restaurant itself was simply stunning.

Related Travel Blogs About Bijou Plage

I walked 'The Red Carpet'
With today being our last full day on the French Riviera we had decided to visit Cannes the home of the world famous film festival.  It was a glorious sunny day as we headed out to catch the loc…Juan-les-Pins we decided to head down to Bijou Plage again for our evening meal.  Again the food…

Check Juan-les-Pins Hotel Deals