Bij Ons

0182 528 007

Bij Ons Gouda Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Bij ons Feb 26, 2015
My aunt my niece and I have a tradition. A couple of times a year we come together and have diner. Diner at a lovely place located in Gouda. This time we went to: bij ons (translation with us). Situated in a small alley. I made reservations and the guy I spoke was very friendly so we were excited to enter. That was not a real warm welcome… We were escorted to our chairs and though I made reservations our table was not ready. That was the first of many things that could have gone more friendly. Service was slow and not so friendly.

But we were there for the food which was amazing!! We started with bread and butter. As a main course I had a vegetarian tasting with 3 small dishes and mashed potatoes and carrots on the side. We also got one dish with backed potatoes On the menu there was cheese involved which I don’t like and it was no problem switching that around. The tasting was a croquet with rice, eggplant with tomato and something funny which I couldn’t make out and it was amazing. My niece got the fish and my aunt got the lam. We got coffee and tea and split one dessert which was also a tasting of all the small desserts on the menu.

Like I said diner was amazing, service not so much.
My vegeterian dinner :).