Legazpi City, Philippines

Bigg's Legazpi City Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
Fine dining, the Hollywood way. Jan 21, 2011
I had a pretty high expectation with Bigg's Diner, tagged as the Bicol region's biggest food chain. But, hey, they never failed me.

I decided to have my dinner at the Pacific Mall, which is very near to my hotel.

I already knew how the service in Bigg's Diner. Ate Rhea and friends had their lunch here during their visit to Bicol.

I love their fried chickens! By the way, I ordered two because I'm a chicken-addict. No. Seriously, I was very hungry that time.

Prior to my dinner, I took some photos of the Cagsawa Church and the Mayon Volcano, then roamed around the city, plus I have visited the Albay Park and Wildlife Centre. Very tired Noel.

So, don't argue to my fried chickens.

Eating here feels like you are in Hollywood, facing the famous celebrities.

To complete the menu, they have friendly staff, delicious food, good ambiance, very spacious, and very refreshing Coke Zero! Perfect!
TravellinChic Travelli…
Fastfood diner in Bikol Nov 02, 2010
This is a fastfood restaurant found only in the Bikol region. That said, on top of offering the usual chicken meal, burger meal, pasta dishes, offers the local dishes such as laing and goto (porridge with intestines) :)

The price is similar to fastfood chain but teh serving is good :)

My favorite here is their chicken which tastes differently (in a good way) compared to other chicken. Another is their goto ( i just don't eat the intestines) or order the plain one with egg :) They usually put pork skin cracklings on top for added taste. It's very good eaten as is or with a bit of calamansi (Phil green and smaller version of lemon).

I would also highly recommend the laing with breaded porkchop meal. Very very good and all-time favorite too :) Meals are mostly served with rice tho they have the chicken and pasta combination as well :)

The ambiance is like being in Friday's restaurant with the old hollywood posters of hollywood icons such as Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, etc. Theysometimes even have old jukebox, etc to complete the atmosphere :P
TravellinChic says:
soon :P in my mom's camera :P
Amrisalem says:
where are the pics? :)
TravellinChic says:
Thanks Lorellye :)

Related Travel Blogs About Bigg's

Welcome to Legazpi City.
Welcome to Legazpi City! It is the very first class city in the province of Albay, situated in the heart of the peninsula. It has a beautiful skyline with the waters of the Albay Gulf on one si…Legazpi City Hall before dinner. I had my dinner in Bigg's Diner, known as the Bicol's largest food…

Check Legazpi City Hotel Deals