Big brother's guesthouse

Check Blantyre Hotel Deals

Big brother's guesthouse Blantyre Reviews

tinni tinni
Guesthouse in the MIDDLE of Blantyre!! Aug 07, 2011
My first time in this place was great- but second time I saw more than what I wanted to. So-- here is from my first visit in BB:

The reason I selected Big brother's guesthouse was simple.. It's right there in the central. It's near to everything and it's quite safety. Those few days that I was staying in BB guesthouse where really nice, 'cause I didn't needed to take any minibuses or taxis to anywhere. I was just there and I could walk everywhere I wanted to. It wasn't like superduper cool with many activities (there were no activities), but it was nice place to take sleep and take shower. It's near to banks, restaurants, stores, markets.. And staff was really nice. I think they were Indians. But anyways, they gave you peace to do what you wanted to do. Well, breakfast and other meals are not included to price, but if you wanted to have some meals, they were not expensive. And like I said, restaurants were just near to it, so it wasn't a problem. :) Nice place.

Second time- few years later:

Some things were changed. Now there was a shower and toilet in each room- but showers didn't work that well. Staff was nice this time too. Rooms were hot, so if you ever go there- I would advice you to take room where is windows to outside- not to the aisle. This time it was also more expensive. I saw many couples coming there for one hour only- you know.. For s**. So I don't think it's that much safety anymore. And.. Rooms were not that clean when we entered. But, it's in town and staff is very nice. :)

Check Blantyre Hotel Deals